Metallica is a MUST in everyone’s playlists! And it’s #1 in mine with:
Next song get’s me a little pissed off (in a good way), plus the video is awesome! especially with these lyrics:
Who controls the present now controls the past
Who controls the past now controls the future
Who controls the present now?”
Everything is fucked
You don’t really know why
But you wanna justify
Rippin’ someone’s head off
No human contact
And if you interact
Your life is on contract
Your best bet is to stay away, motherfucker!
It’s just one of those days”
To the paradise city
Where the grass is green
And the girls are pretty
Take me home”. Need I say more?…
9. Paradise City (Gun’s N’ Roses) http://youtu.be/Sc11shaHicA
I was 12 years old, when I first saw the movie “Rocky IV”. In the movie there’s a scene where Rocky leaves his house driving a Lamborghini. I remember telling myself then, “When I grow up I want to drive a ‘stick shift’ car”… Do I drive a stick shift car now? YES I DO! 😉 here’s the song:
10. No Easy Way Out (Robert Tepper)http://youtu.be/MwPb7g_BlXQ
This song “Turns Me On!!!”… Rawwrrr!!! I don’t know about “motivation” on this one, but I’m turned on by this song. Everything, from the dude singing, the music video, the chicks, etc., hahahaha!!!… It’s just a fucking bad ass song!!! Double Rawwrrr!!!!
11. Wicked Game (HIM) http://youtu.be/4WA2jBMk-Pk
“You know where you are?
You’re in the jungle baby
You’re gonna die”…
12. Welcome to the Jungle (Guns N’ Roses) http://youtu.be/kr8-E8may2Y
Dedicated to all my haters! <3
13. No Love (Eminem feat. Lil Wayne) http://youtu.be/DV2uMKFsQNI
Everything I do, I do it BIG!
14. Black and Yellow (Wiz Khalifa) http://youtu.be/OzNCoxbHl-g
Want awesome looking, ripped abs? Do Sit-Ups during the length of this song! 🙂
15. My Prerogative (Bobby Brown) http://youtu.be/A-tZFk9LJK4
“Ain’t no way they can stop me now (Nancy)
Cause I’m on my way, I can feel my reign comin
It’s the blood of a champion, pumpin
Deep inside my veins, too much pride to be runnin
I’ma give what I can and more, even if
My blood, my sweat, and my tears don’t mean nothin
It’s the heart of a champion (it’s the heart of me)
(It’s the heart of a..) in me”
16. Heart of a Champion (Nelly) http://youtu.be/9jwZBqGPgVE
This is always a good jam! Even if you have two left feet 😉
17. This Is How We Do It (Montel Williams) http://youtu.be/PVi8bJFIac8
The question is “Annie are you OK?”
18. Smooth Criminal (Alien Ant Farm) http://youtu.be/iomgAHj5188
This song won an Oscar! The Master has spoken!
(My future husband! <3)
Success is my only motherfucking option, failure’s not!”
19. Lose Yourself (Eminem) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4Uv_4jGgAM&feature=youtu.be
My daughter Sabrina said, “Mom, this is your song!” Aww!
20. Titanum (David Guetta feat. Sia) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsrnGyRS6l4&feature=youtu.be
“I feel the need, the need for speed!!!” 😀
21. Danger Zone (Kenny Loggins) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwBbrngafl0&feature=youtu.be
My friend Rob Smith from Banstead, UK posted this song on my Facebook wall a few months ago… and it became one of my favorite songs of all time!!! <3 Thanks Rob!
22. Stronger (Erick Morillo and Eddie Thoneick feat. Shawnee Taylor) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJAWzp0iJ5E&feature=youtu.be
Cypher: “You know, I know this steak doesn’t exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realize?” [Takes a bite of steak]
Cypher: “Ignorance is bliss“.
23. Spybreak! (Propellerheads) http://youtu.be/DVgBVcsAK1o
My 15 year old niece Destinee told me, “I want you to listen to this song, it reminds me of you!” She played it for me, and I was so moved to see that my niece can recognize the kind of woman that I am… Thank you Des! I Love You! <3
24. The Fighter (Gym Class Heroes feat. Ryan Tedder) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaNle1-24nM&feature=youtu.be
“Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering.” Yoda